Chicken and a seasoned stuffing combine with an herbed creamy sauce for a hearty casserole that's hard to beat!
* 1 can (10 3/4 ounces) Campbell's Condensed Cream of Celery Soup (regular, 98% Fat Free or 25% Less Sodium)
* 1 can (10 3/4 ounces) Campbell's Condensed Cream of Potato Soup
* 1 cup milk
* 1/4 teaspoon dried thyme leaves, crushed
* 1/8 teaspoon ground black pepper
* 4 cups cooked cut-up vegetables *
* 2 cups cubed cooked chicken or turkey
* 4 cups prepared Pepperidge Farm Herb Seasoned Stuffing
Stir the soups, milk, thyme, black pepper, vegetables and chicken in a 3-quart shallow baking dish. Top with the stuffing.
Bake at 400°F. for 25 minutes or until the stuffing is golden brown.
*Use a combination of cut green beans and sliced carrots.
recipes by:Campbell's Kitchen