This tender pot roast is braised to perfection in a mixture of Campbell's Condensed Cream of Mushroom Soup, onion soup and recipe mix, carrots and potatoes.
* 1 can (10 3/4 ounces) Campbell's Condensed Cream of Mushroom Soup (Regular, 98% Fat Free or 25% Less Sodium)
* 1 pouch (2 ounces) dry onion soup & recipe mix
* 6 small red potatoes, cut in half
* 6 medium carrots, cut into 2-inch pieces (about 3 cups)
* 3- to 3 1/2- pound boneless beef bottom round roasts or chuck pot roast
Stir the soup, onion soup mix, potatoes and carrots in a 4 1/2-quart slow cooker. Add the beef and turn to coat.
Cover and cook on LOW for 8 to 9 hours* or until the beef is fork-tender.
Or on HIGH for 4 to 5 hours.
Serving Suggestion: Serve with buttermilk biscuits and steamed broccoli spears. For dessert serve turtle or blonde brownies.
recipes by:Campbell's Kitchen