Campbell's Low Sodium Cream of Mushroom Soup provides the base for a wonderful dish featuring chicken, egg noodles, and Parmesan cheese.
* 1 can (10 3/4 ounces) Campbell's Condensed Cream of Chicken and Mushroom Soup
* 1/2 cup milk
* 1/8 teaspoon ground black pepper
* 1/3 cup grated Parmesan cheese
* 2 cups cubed cooked chicken or turkey
* 3 cups cooked medium egg noodles (about 3 cups dry)
* Chopped fresh parsley for garnish
In large saucepan mix soup, milk, pepper, cheese, chicken and noodles. Over medium heat, heat through, stirring occasionally. Garnish with parsley.
TIP: For 2 cups cubed cooked chicken, in medium saucepan over medium heat, in 4 cups boiling water, cook 1 pound skinless, boneless chicken breasts or thighs, cubed, 5 min. or until chicken is no longer pink.
recipes by:Campbell's Kitchen