In many cameras that utilized film photography the ‘date stamp’ was a common feature. Nowadays that is no longer the case, however some digital cameras still have a setting that will print it on your photos if enabled. Assuming you have photos that have a date stamp on them but would rather it not be there – you could look into having it removed.
The problem with deleting a date stamp is that you may want it gone, but undoubtedly would prefer to leave the rest of the photo unaffected. Fortunately Movavi Photo Editor will let you do that quite easily by following these steps:
- Click ‘Browse for Images’ and select the photo that you want to edit.
- Open up the ‘Object Removal’ menu and select the ‘Brush’ tool.
- Use the ‘Brush’ to paint over the date stamp (or use the ‘Magic Wand’ or ‘Lasso’ if you have trouble selecting it).
- Click ‘Start Erasing’ to remove the date stamp.
- Use the ‘Stamp’ tool to get rid of any imperfections if necessary.
- Click ‘Export’ to save the photo when you’re done.
That is how to remove date stamp from photo with Movavi Photo Editor, and as you can see it really is straightforward. By following the same steps you could also opt to remove any objects, people and other elements that you feel aren’t wanted in your photos.
If you really want to improve your photos however, you should explore the full length and breadth of features in Movavi Photo Editor. That way you will be able to enhance the photo quality, apply artistic filters, replace the background, transform the frame and orientation, add customizable text, and much more.
With the help of these features, you should be able to decide exactly how you want your photos to turn out and edit it accordingly. Even if you have little or no experience with photo editing, Movavi Photo Editor is so easy to use that it will only take you a short while to familiarize yourself with its features and apply them to your photos.